16.9.16

What a Gorjuss bag!

 Hello my friends!
 Today I want to show you something different . . . an envelope bag.
 First of all, I want to inform you that I am in between the 20 artists who passed in the second phase of Decomagia Hobby Show Design Team 2016/2017 contest.
 Oh! Yes! I am super excited!
 In that phase I had to create a unique piece of art. "Unique". That word was spinning in my head for a quite long time. I saw all my basic materials glass, canvas, wood, metal, paper and I couldn't decide which one to use. Then, as I was looking for paper in decomagia.gr I found this Santoro Gorjuss paper and that and this  Decoupage Papier Capsule and everything made sense . . .  I decided to make an envelope bag.
 I created the bag with paper stone which gives great stability and it is waterproof. This paper let me give life to an envelope. Αnd finally, it looks like a fabric bag with leather touches. In addition to "fabric" paper, I used a funky, vivid colored paper with exagons to decorate the inside of bag. I loved that colored contrast. I think that combination make tha bag more fresh and fashionable.
 When I completed my project I was already loved it, so I made and a wallet full of Gorjuss stars (and I have already in my mind one or two projects based on stone paper, so stay tuned).
 I use my envelope bag for a few days  now and it is very sturdy! The measurements of bag are 26 cm x 19 cm and the measurements of wallet are 17.5 cm x 9 cm. As you see, the bag can carry pretty much everything you need wallet, phone, keys and at the wallet fit in the mobile as well.
 Once again, I want to thanks Decomagia Hobby Show . It is an honour to participate in the  Decomagia Hobby Show Design Team 2016/2017 contest.











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου